Your special day has finally come, and, no, I don’t mean the premiere of The Hills. It’s even better than that! It’s your wedding day.
Your plate is already spilling over with wedding plans, making sure that everything turns out right — the guest list, the seating charts, the flowers, menus and music.
With so much to do, the last thing on your mind should be your makeup. That’s where this post comes in.
It’s your beautiful face people are going to be staring at all night long. Leave a lasting impression with the help of these 101 wedding makeup looks. Go from bridezilla to bombshell in the time it takes to say “I do.”Tutorials.
- Airbrushing for Longer Lasting Makeup: Here’s a wide range of tips from a top wedding planning blog. I love the one about using airbrushing. So helpful!
- Pictorial Wedding Makeup Tutorial: This is a great blog with very detailed pictures showing how to get a great wedding makeup look.
- Makeup for an Indian Wedding: Here’s a great how-to for achieving flawless makeup on your special day!
- Concealer Wedding Makeup Tips for African American Women: An instructional video showing how to apply wedding day concealer for women of color.
- Applying Foundation for Wedding Day Makeup: This is the most important part of creating your wedding look, as the color of your foundation can make or break you. Avoid the dreaded line of demarcation along the jaw.
- How to Choose Makeup Colors for Your Wedding Day: The right colors for your makeup are the right colors for you. Let this link be your guide.
- How to Work With a Wedding Makeup Artist: You’re probably at a loss about how to even start looking for a wedding makeup artist, but this how-to will give you some great guidelines to help you make a good choice.
- Wedding Makeup Secrets: Little known secrets to help you stress less!
- How to Adapt Your Makeup to Fit Your Wedding: This how-to guide shows you how to carefully select a style of makeup that’s right for you. Beautiful!
- Do-It-Yourself Celeb Wedding Makeup: Who doesn’t want to look even better than a celeb on their wedding day? It’s your time to shine, and this blog gives tips on giving Katherine Heigl a run for her money.
Add to del.icio.us