Your special day has finally come, and, no, I don’t mean the premiere of The Hills. It’s even better than that! It’s your wedding day.
Your plate is already spilling over with wedding plans, making sure that everything turns out right — the guest list, the seating charts, the flowers, menus and music.
With so much to do, the last thing on your mind should be your makeup. That’s where this post comes in.
It’s your beautiful face people are going to be staring at all night long. Leave a lasting impression with the help of these 101 wedding makeup looks. Go from bridezilla to bombshell in the time it takes to say “I do.”Tutorials.
- Bridal Beauty Tips From the Golden Globes: You’ll be walking down an aisle more important than any red carpet, but these celeb tips can still help you make your wedding as glam as possible!
- Exotic Bridal Makeup: Here’s a very clear tutorial that will show you final makeup looks on half a face along with demonstrations showing how to get the look on the other. Foolproof!
- Carrie Underwood Inspired Bridal Look: Outshine Carrie Underwood! Elegant, innocent and tres chic.
- Mineral Makeup Wedding Day Tutorial: This post has amazingly detailed pics to help you create your wedding makeup look with mineral makeup.
- Wedding Eye Makeup: This great tutorial on eye makeup for your wedding day combines soft pinks and browns for any, and I mean ANY skin tone.
- Smokey Wedding Makeup: Time to utilize the drama of the sexy, smokey eye. If not now, when?
- Taylor Swift Soft Bridal Makeup: Look as youthful and vibrant as Taylor Swift on your wedding day!
- Wedding Makeup and Skincare: Here’s a super helpful guide showing how to prep your skin and makeup for your big day!
- Beauty Countdown: This countdown walks you through everything you need to do to look ravishing on your wedding day.
Add to del.icio.us